last posts

Vinicius: Neymar is my idol, and this is who will stop Modric

Vinicius: Neymar is my idol, and this is who will stop Modric


Vinicius: Neymar is my idol, and this is who will stop Modric

Brazilian star Vinicius Jr. appeared in a press interview on the sidelines of tomorrow's World Cup quarter-final match against Croatia at Education City Stadium.



Vinicius said: "We have a tough match ahead of us against the runners-up of the world champions last edition, and we will prepare well, we will give our best as we did against South Korea, scoring is important for us."




"Modric is a great player, he taught me a lot on and off the pitch, I'm happy to know and see Modric on a daily basis, he is not only a great player, but a great person as well."


He stressed: "I always like to face the best players, it will be a special match against Modric, I will leave the task of stopping him to Casemiro, he is able to do that work better than me, he knows him well."




"I'm happy to be among the best players, we trust each other a lot, if I can't do anything, I know Neymar will do it and vice versa, it's the same for Rafinha, Richarlison and the rest of the players."



"Carlo Ancelotti has always given me the confidence and affection I need, he's like a father to me, he does it for me and for all the players as well."



"Neymar is my idol, and I wanted to do what he offers, over time he became my friend, and today he is a brother who gives me a lot of advice, before every game he takes the pressure off me, and about Ravinha, Paqueta and Richalison."



"People like to complain when they see someone happy, Brazilians are always very happy and we love to dance and we don't care about critics, I feel happy when I make others happy by dancing, and we will continue to dance."



Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-